I’m proud to announce the release of our first major content update for Siralim 3: “More Is Better”!
You can check out the major details in the image above, but for full patch notes, please read them in our announcements forum.
Siralim 2 will be available for purchase in physical form for PS4/Vita on November 2 at 10am ET!
Last time we did this, Siralim 1 sold out in under an hour, so keep an eye on https://limitedrungames.com/!
It’s almost time for Halloween, and we want to celebrate with you in Siralim 3!
From October 30 until November 13, we have plenty of spooky surprises planned for you:
- Search for Frankenfluff in realms to obtain 5 exclusive, Halloween-themed creatures! The most persistent trick-or-treaters will earn additional items from him as well.
- Go trick-or-treating at the gods’ altars to obtain some extra treasure!
- On October 31, you can play Siralim 3 to unlock a Halloween costume and matching title!
- Give Blanch the code “HALLOWEEN” to obtain a Singular Pumking egg! This code is available for you to use right now!
Special thanks to community member “gay monster dad”, who created the Halloween skins and wrote the lore for this event’s creatures.
The day has finally arrived! Siralim 3 has left Early Access and is now fully available on Steam.
To everyone who played the game in Early Access and contributed suggestions, feedback, and bug reports: thank you for everything! Without you, the game wouldn’t be half of what it is today.
If you haven’t purchased Siralim 3 yet, you can do so here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/841770/Siralim_3/
Mobile (Android/iOS) versions of the game are on the way, along with a ridiculous amount of new content! Stay tuned for more updates.
After 4 months of Early Access, we’re proud to announce that Siralim 3 will be fully released on Steam on October 15, 2018! Huge thanks to everyone who contributed feedback and submitted bug reports during Early Access.
Q. Will my save files carry over to the full release?
A. Yes. You won’t lose any progress at all.
Q. Will there be any more updates to the game before Early Access ends?
A. Yes, there will be at least one more patch to fix some minor bugs, and more importantly, to optimize the game to make it run more smoothly for players who have very large save files.
Q. What about post-launch updates? Will there be more patches? More content?
A. Of course! We have big plans for post-launch content updates. We’ll announce more details later on.
Q. Will you ever add Steam trading cards, backgrounds, emoticons, etc?
A. Yes, they’re already prepared and submitted, but Steam won’t accept them until the game is out of Early Access. You’ll be awarded the cards retroactively, so if you’ve played the game a lot, you’ll probably receive all of these rewards immediately after they’re released.
Q. When will Siralim 3 be released on iOS/Android?
A. As soon as possible. We probably won’t announce a date for these – we’ll just release them as soon as they’re ready.
Q. How much will Siralim 3 cost on mobile?
A. $4.99 USD.
Q. How about PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch? When will Siralim 3 be released on those platforms?
A. Sometime in 2019. Unfortunately, that’s as accurate of an answer as we have for now – sorry! As for Switch: unfortunately, the game was rejected by Nintendo, and while we’re going to keep trying to get on Switch, we can no longer promise that it will ever happen. We’re also open to working with a publisher for Nintendo Switch, so rest assured that we’ll do everything we can to release it on this platform.
It’s been yet another busy month for Siralim 3! Finally, with the addition of Tavern Brawls, we’ve finished adding the last of our planned, major content for the game before it launches out of Early Access.
Here’s what we added to Siralim 3 in the last month:
- Tavern Brawls! This feature allows you to fight against other players’ creatures. If you win, you’ll earn Tavern Tickets which can be exchanged for exclusive prizes. You can even fight against your friends!
- Spell Gem Reforging. You can now use the Arcane Vault to re-roll the values of your Spell Gems’ properties.
- Tons of new creatures, cards, materials, spells, runes, titles, costumes, and other items.
- Plenty of quality of life features, including the ability to see what a creature’s buffs and debuffs do in battle via the inspection option.
- Other balance adjustments and bug fixes.
We’re not quite done yet, though. There are still some minor things we need to do before Siralim 3 leaves Early Access (including Mac/Linux ports), and our main focus will be on quality of life improvements and minor balance adjustments from here on out. I’ll announce a formal launch date as soon as I can.
Of course, anyone who has played the previous Siralim games can tell you that this won’t be the end of our content updates. We have huge plans in store for Siralim 3 post-launch. More details will be announced later on!