It’s been yet another busy month for Siralim 3! Finally, with the addition of Tavern Brawls, we’ve finished adding the last of our planned, major content for the game before it launches out of Early Access.
Here’s what we added to Siralim 3 in the last month:
- Tavern Brawls! This feature allows you to fight against other players’ creatures. If you win, you’ll earn Tavern Tickets which can be exchanged for exclusive prizes. You can even fight against your friends!
- Spell Gem Reforging. You can now use the Arcane Vault to re-roll the values of your Spell Gems’ properties.
- Tons of new creatures, cards, materials, spells, runes, titles, costumes, and other items.
- Plenty of quality of life features, including the ability to see what a creature’s buffs and debuffs do in battle via the inspection option.
- Other balance adjustments and bug fixes.
We’re not quite done yet, though. There are still some minor things we need to do before Siralim 3 leaves Early Access (including Mac/Linux ports), and our main focus will be on quality of life improvements and minor balance adjustments from here on out. I’ll announce a formal launch date as soon as I can.
Of course, anyone who has played the previous Siralim games can tell you that this won’t be the end of our content updates. We have huge plans in store for Siralim 3 post-launch. More details will be announced later on!